Adsense

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Father at 80.

Photobucket



An 80 year old man is having his annual checkup. The doctor asks him how he`s feeling?
`I`ve never felt better,` he replies. `I`ve got an eighteen year old bride who`s pregnant with my child! What do you think about that?`
The doctor considers this for a moment, then says, `Well, let me tell you a story. I know a guy who`s an avid hunter. He never misses a season. But one day he`s in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun. So he`s walking in the woods near the creek, and suddenly he spots a beaver in some brush in front of him. He raises up his umbrella , points it at the beaver and squeezes the handle. BAM! The beaver drops dead in front of him.`
`Thats impossible!` said the old man in disbelief, `someone else must have shot the beaver!`
`Bingo!` says the doctor.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment